It is more blessed to give than to receive. (Acts 20:35)
A believer labors not to accrue personal wealth or possessions, but to steward God’s resources well and model Jesus to our brothers, sisters, and community. Our work is an effort to serve our Father in all things, and one of the primary ways we serve God is by cheerfully giving God our “first fruits” (2 Corinthians 9:7, Proverbs 3:9). We call our members to give, not by meeting some obligatory percentage, but gladly sacrificing for the sake of the gospel because Jesus sacrificed for us, and all we have is his.
We thank all those who have helped us meet the financial needs of First Baptist, and we pray that you would join us or continue in faithful, consistent, Godly giving as Scripture instructs.
We are excited to announce our new online giving platform, powered by Clover Give, is now live and ready for use! There are many benefits with this new giving platform, and we encourage all our online givers to transition to this new giving tool!
Benefits for givers:
- You have more flexible options for recurring gifts to better fit your giving pattern (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, and annual gifts)
- You can easily communicate which ministry fund your gift should be directed to (operating expenses, communion/fellowship fund, special mission offerings, capital improvement projects, and more)
- You can easily access and manage your personal giving history, recurring gifts, saved payment methods, and more (requires a very simple, one-time account setup with your first gift).
Benefits for First Baptist:
- Funds are available for ministry more quickly than with our old system
- Better donation management tools to make accounting processes easier
The new platform is safe (secured by industry standard encryption), easy to use, and more flexible. We believe you will enjoy using our new Clover Give giving platform. You can make your first donation with our new platform today using the form below: