Community Groups are the primary place where you can be known and cared for at FBC. It is within these small communities that men and women can build personal relationships and practice applying the gospel to their lives. Each group expects to experience Jesus Christ in its midst, enabling participants to be transformed through mutual ministry and to experience life in the family of God.
Key Elements of Our Community Groups Include:
- 5-12 people who gather in one another’s homes
- meet weekly
- led by elders and mentored leaders
- balance worship, Bible study, sharing, prayer, and service
- offer accountability and instruction; encourage personal evangelism & outreach
- commit to developing new leaders and groups through apprenticeship
There is a community group available almost every day of the week. There are women’s groups, men’s groups, widow’s fellowship, prayer group and more.