Community Groups are the primary place where you can be known and cared for at FBC. It is within these small communities that men and women can build personal relationships and practice applying the gospel to their lives. Each group expects to experience Jesus Christ in its midst, enabling participants to be transformed through mutual ministry and to experience life in the family of God.
Key Elements of Our Community Groups Include:
- small groups of people (5-12) who gather together mid-week in addition to Sunday Worship
- groups generally meet weekly
- groups are led by elders or mentored leaders
- group gatherings include elements of worship, Bible study, sharing, prayer, and service
- groups offer accountability and instruction, and encourage personal evangelism & outreach
- groups commit to developing new leaders and often form new groups through apprenticeship